This webpage explains how you can exercise your right to opt out of the “sale of your personal information”. The CCPA broadly defines “sale” such that it may include allowing third parties to receive certain information, such as cookies, IP address and/or browsing behavior, to deliver targeted advertising. Advertising, including targeted advertising, enables our clients to provide you certain content for free and allows our clients to provide you offers relevant to you.
As a California resident, you may request that we not “sell” or provide your personal information on a going forward basis. Certain information may be exempt from such requests under applicable law. To exercise your right to opt out of the “sale” of your personal information:
1. Identifying Information: To opt out, Hivestack requires the following identifying information before we can process your request: First Name
Email Address (if request is sent by email)
In the subject header of your email or mail, please add: “CCPA – OPT-OUT”.
Note: Any personal information submitted in connection with your request will be used solely for the purposes of complying with your request. We may need to contact you to verify your identity and carry out your opt-out request.
2. Email or Mail us: Submit an opt-out request to us by:
Email at: email@example.com
Mail at: Hivestack, Inc. 118 Rue Saint-Pierre, Montréal, QC H2Y 2L7 Attention: Privacy Officer
3. Adjust your settings: You may manage certain collection and sharing of personal information in connection with the Hivestack Site and the Services as follows:
You may control how your browser responds to cookies by adjusting the privacy and security settings of your web browser.
You may limit the disclosure of certain personal information by your mobile device to us and Publishers by adjusting the settings on your mobile device.
For iOS mobile devices, go to “Settings” from your device’s home screen; scroll down to “Privacy”; select “Advertising”; and turn on “Limit Ad Tracking.”
For Android mobile devices, go to “Google Settings” on your device; select “Ads”; and check the box labeled “Opt Out of Interest-Based Ads.”
Our data partners honour these “limit” or “opt out” instructions or “flags” by removing recognized devices from our cross-app advertising or ad delivery and reporting solutions, on a going-forward basis.
4. Opt-Out through NAI: You may opt out of certain advertisers’ cookies and browser-enabled, interest-based advertising by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Mobile Choice page.
Please note that these opt outs apply to interest-based advertising by participating advertisers. You may still receive other types of online advertising from participating advertisers, and the websites you visit may still collect personal information for other purposes. In addition, the opt-out choices you select are stored in opt-out cookies only in the browser that you use to visit the opt-out websites, so you should separately set your preferences for other browsers or devices you may use. Deleting browser cookies can remove your opt-out preferences, so you should visit these opt-out websites periodically to review your preferences or update your preferences to apply to new participating advertisers.
5. Opt-Out through Publishers and Advertisers: Publishers and Advertisers may also provide ways for you to opt out from or limit their collection of personal information from and about you. Please refer to the privacy policies for the Apps to learn more about the privacy practices of Publishers and Advertisers. Please note, however, that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of Publishers, Advertisers, and other third parties.
CCPA Requests : The data below reflects requests received in 2022 from all individualsApplicable Period: January 1, 2022 – December 31, 2022
Request to know: 6
Request to delete: 11
Requests to opt-out: 72
Median days to resolution: 1 day